- Contact us to arrange a meeting with a representative of the school. He or she will show you around, and answer all your questions.
- We will invite you to a meeting with the class teacher.
- For future 1st graders, the class teacher will invite your child to a school aptitude test. (This test is a common practice for Waldorf schools.)
- If the child is transferring from another school, we will plan a week of guest visiting (the child will be a guest visitor in his or her future class).
- If both the school and the parents agree to enroll the child, we will continue with signing a contract for education.
Tuition Fees for 2020/2021 and 21/22
7300-7500 leva annual tuition fee (possibility for two or three payments in accordance with a schedule)
10% discount for the second child enrolled.
A one-time deposit of 1500 leva is due the first year of enrollment. We reimburse you the deposit when the child graduates or leaves the school.
Preparatory group 6-years old:
6 900-7100 leva annual tuition fee (possibility for two or three payments in accordance with a schedule)
Kindergarten for 3-5 years old:
640 leva monthly tuition fee
6,40 leva daily fee for meals
Summer school (for children age 6 to 10):
Free for the school pupils, 140 leva per week for external children.
The summer groups are formed only for June and July and the enrollment is ongoing. An up to date information and schedule are available here.
The school year in Bulgaria starts on 15th September. Admission is ongoing throughout the year.
Working hours of the school: 8.30 to 17.00