- Contact us to arrange a meeting with a representative of the school. He or she will show you around, and answer all your questions.
- We will invite you to a meeting with the class teacher.
- For future 1st graders, the class teacher will invite your child to a school aptitude test. (This test is a common practice for Waldorf schools.)
- If the child is transferring from another school, we will plan a week of guest visiting (the child will be a guest visitor in his or her future class).
- If both the school and the parents agree to enroll the child, we will continue with signing a contract for education.
Tuition and fees for 2022/23
School and preschool:
Annual tuition fee: 7300 leva in a single payment or 7800 leva in 2 payments or 8250 leva in 3 payments
10% discount for the second child enrolled.
A one-time deposit of 1500 leva is due the first year of enrollment. We reimburse you the deposit when the child graduates or leaves the school.
640 leva monthly tuition fee
7.00 leva daily fee for meals
Summer school (for children aged 6 to 10):
Free for the school pupils, 180 leva per week for external children.
The summer groups are formed only for June and July and the enrollment is ongoing. An up to date information and schedule are available here.
The school year in Bulgaria starts on 15th September. Admission is ongoing throughout the year.
Working hours of the school: 8.30 to 17.00